Working closely with our Executive Administrative Assistant and as part of our Branding/Marketing and Awareness Team, the Branding/Marketing Assistant’s role is to help develop creative ideas and produce engaging materials that are in alignment with our strategic plan. This position fulfills its duties in an environment of accountability, rights and respect that is consistent with Community Living Dufferin’s Mission, Vision, Values and the strategic plan and FOCUS standards as well as relevant regulations/legislation.
- Research markets and study the agency’s brand and other similar agency’s in the developmental services sector.
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (rebranding of company in the market).
- Coordinate with human resources around strategies to attract and retain employees.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.) Prepare reports on brand performance.
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related filed.
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office, email, internet browsers, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be mature, self-motivated, reliable, flexible and demonstrate sound judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide a criminal record check with vulnerable sector search that is satisfactory to the agency.
- Must be youth between the age of 18 and 30 to meet the eligibility requirement for Canada Summer Jobs.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter by May 18, 2019 via email to Tammy Takacs, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Drop-in to our head office at 065371 County Road #3, East Garafraxa, ON. L9W 7J8 or Fax: (519) 941-9121.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Community Living Dufferin is committed to offering inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to the selection process, please advise Human Resources of accommodation needs to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.